Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sam, don't read this.

I did something I NEVER EVER EVER thought I'd do - I'm publicly posting my weight and BMI. I have never even told my sister, my mom, or Sam my weight and I just posted it on my blog for all the world to see! Oh crap.




{Stay tuned for a once a week update on rehabbing my rear}

I had to do it though. I really did. I realized if I don't put it out there for myself and everyone else to see - I'm never going to accept the truth and be accountable for it. (It's a hugely added bonus that now I actually have to make changes instead of just talking about them.) So, cheers to 161.2 pounds and a 26.8 BMI! I'm not ashamed anymore to admit either of those numbers out loud because, on my honor (I was a daisy in the Girl Scouts once upon a time!), they won't be around much longer!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! It will help. I'm around 170 :) I might steal your ticker--we can do it together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! I would die of shame if I posted mine. If I knew what it was. Are you running again?
    PS. I tagged you today on my blog!! :) This one will be fun for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tagged you again on my blog today...maybe you could fill it out this time? ;) ;) I can't tag Blayah b/c he said not to post his blog yet... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you!! That took a lot of guts but I think it will really help you. And you have all of us to support you along the way!

    ReplyDelete