Monday, April 20, 2009

New Camera

I have been living without a camera for 'round about 4 months now and FINALLY got a new one! I had serveral things I wanted to blog about in the past month but felt really stupid always searching google images for pictures that weren't mine! In regards to my "old" camera I have an apology to make:


"Thank you, Sweet Samuel for the pink beauty you bought me. I am forever sorry that I took it to Howl and the Moon and left it on the beer soaked table!"


That being said, I'm going to mail my broken pink camera into Fuji and see what they can do for me...best case scenario - I have 2 cameras. Worst case - I have my new one and have to sing taps as I throw the remnants of my pretty pink one in the trash can.





I ended up with this Canon Elph (picture from Best Buy) and it's reeeeeally simple to use and so far has done everything I asked of it. I didn't want anything too expensive (my last camera was beer soaked and the one before it was washed and dried in my pants) or with too many settings and buttons. This Elph is perfect for anyone like me that just likes to snap pictures for memories and simple photo albums.






Now I have to get to something I should have done last week - my award! My sister at "Serenity Now" linked me to the Kreative Blogger Award! These are the rules:
1. Link Back to the person who gave you the award.
2. List 7 Things you LOVE!
3. Link to 7 Blogs and let them know you have an Award Waiting for them on your blog!



I'd like to pass my award on to a few of my favorite Kreative Blogs:





And now for 7 things I love:

1. My Sam. I've been practicing writing my "married name" since the fourth grade and as my mom puts it, "I saw you dating other guys in college and I knew, I just knew you were just waiting for your Sam." Love you, Boosky.

2. Flipflops. These are not only my favorite shoe but when I start to see them - I know it's getting to be time for my third favorite thing...

3. Sunshine. Can't get enough. I love warm weather and sunshine!

4. Amber Judith. My lovely redded headed mutt. She's been with me through everything (and only once ate something important of mine.)

5. My family. I'm really jealous of people that get to see their families all the time BUT it makes life sweeter for me when I do go home - I always get to pick what's for dinner. haha:-)

6. My friends. I don't think anyone has funnier, smarter (getting her doctorate!) or more giving friends than me. I may be biased (but I'm right.)

7. My job. In an economy like this I am thankful EVERY SINGLE DAY for the good fortune I've been afforded just by having a job and paycheck. Because I currently despise where I work (not my patients or my coworkers, mind you) I have been trying to stop my pity parties and just be thankful for working at all. (and P.S. I start my new job in 2 weeks!!!!!!)

1 comment: